- Shipping is free for all regular price geckos (grab boxes and auction items excluded).
- All live animal shipments are at our discretion for the safety of the animals. Temperatures must be within strict boundaries at the destination city as well as the source location and FedEx sorting hub location in order to ship. Overnight lows must be above 50F to ship to your home and above 35F to ship to a FedEx hub. For locations with temperatures below 50F (overnight low) or above 80F (daytime high) we may require you to pick up from a FedEx Ship Center near you. Please bring your state issued ID and the FedEx tracking number we provide you with when picking up.
- All live animals are shipped via FedEx Priority Overnight (next day delivery). We ship Monday-Thursday excluding holidays observed by FedEx. Our cut off time for same day shipping is 1:00 PM EST. (*Updated 4/21/21 Thursday shipping will be limited to hub pick up and will have to go through the Memphis sorting hub, contact us for more info). Most Priority Overnight packages arrive by 10:30 AM. If you live in a smaller town or in a rural are your package may arrive between 12:00 PM and 4:30 PM. Live plants and dry goods ship via USPS First Class or Priority.
- Live arrival guaranteed: We guarantee live arrival on all of our shipments and make sure that all geckos are properly shipped in appropriate packaging with heating or cooling elements.
- Live arrival guarantee will be voided if customer (you) is not present for first attempted delivery by FedEx, making changes to shipment without consulting with us first or providing incorrect delivery address.
- Customer is responsible to know their local laws in keeping the selected reptile.
- If there is any special request regarding delivery, please notify us in the note section on the checkout page or contact us directly via email or phone
- International orders require a 30% non-refundable deposit to hold your order. Buyer is responsible for all processing fees. (Paperwork, inspections, health certificate, broker fees and freight). Complete payment must be made the week before shipping.
- Cost of freight to Canada, most South American, European and Asian countries varies and is at the expense of the buyer. We use an assortment of airline carriers and will find one that will suit best for shipping. The additional charges for export will be US fish & wildlife inspection $186 for non cites orders, brokerage fee $200, health certificate $135 and USDA stamp $65.
- Payments: Bank transfers only.
- When receiving your gecko from us, please send a photo within 24 hours to ensure both parties have proof of the gecko’s condition upon arrival. Please send the image to [email protected]. Please keep the box and contents for 2 weeks in case a return needs to be made.
- We cannot guarantee the temperament of a gecko. You can request for us to make an assessment on the temperament of a gecko you are interested in. We will advise with the best judgement but keep in mind the way we handle a gecko might be different than how you would, so our results might not be the same.
- Sex is not guaranteed on any possible or probable sexed gecko. These have been pore sexed to the best of our ability but not guaranteed.
- Every gecko for sale on this site is the exact gecko shown on the image. Please note that we have a numerous amount of geckos for sale. Some photos could be a little older as we we can’t always update with frequency. If you would like to get an accurate idea of the gecko, it would be best to contact us and provide the SKU# of the gecko for additional photos.
- Issues: as stated above if you have any concern with the gecko you received, let us know within 24hrs and we will go over the issue. If there is any concern you have with the gecko you received, it’s always best to send us an email the day you observe the issue even if it’s something minuscule. That way we have record on email if we need to reference an issue at a later time.
- Returns: we strive to send quality geckos and avoid any returns. If there is something wrong with the gecko you received we will cover the shipping charges on the return. Any other return that we accept that does not fit in the above requirement will require shipping charges to be covered by the buyer. Those shipping charges are for the shipping to the customer and shipping charges to return to us. (This goes for items with free shipping as a shipping charge has been paid). Shipping charges will vary depending on location. We reserve the right to refuse a return.
Canceled orders prior to shipping will be charged a $10.00 on regular orders and $25 for grab boxes.
We offer 30 or 60 day payment plans. The 30 day plan requires a 25% deposit and the remaining balance to be paid off within 30 days. The 60 day plan is available for orders over $500. A 25% deposit is required and from the remaining balance, 2 equal payments would be needed on the 30th and 60th day of the payment plan. If you have any other questions please let us know.
Deposit will be forfeited on payment plans that are not completed. If deposit is forfeited, customer can use the deposit amount on a future purchase at full price within a four month period of initial deposit.
SALES & SPECIAL OFFERS
- From time to time we have sales and special offers. We notify customers that subscribe on our newsletter first and also post updates on our Facebook/Instagram accounts.
- On special offers for with percentage discount, use code provided for that promotion.
- No payment plans available on any Sales and Special Offer items.